The Experience Designer take a holistic view of a clients business objectives and use design, interaction
and content to shape the user experience. As a strategic design lead in the MullenLowe Profero business,
the Experience Designer drives user-centered design processes in partnership with the wider product
teams. They are naturally adaptive and agile, applying the latest user experience design trends and their
own unique techniques to create best in class experiences be it mobile, web or other digital environments.
• Create business impact through experience design.
• Lead a user-centered design process that applies design thinking to a clients business objectives.
• Deliver compelling, lean-forward experiences throughout the customer journey
• Proactively pursue opportunities to improve the product to better address client and user objectives.
• Collaborate with the Product Team throughout the entire design process.
• Position Profero as a centre of excellence for experience design to grow reputation and business.
- Understand the clients business needs and make strategic suggestions from a User Centered
point of view
- Establish key ideas that drive a project and supporting ideas needed to implement them across
various touch points.
- Apply category-leading thinking to proposed design solutions
- Take responsibility for the quality of all deliverables by contract design or cross-office resources
- Define ideas from an objective point of view, based on research and insight and can effectively
communicate this point of view
- Conceptualise ideas that meet users needs and desires in innovative and thought provoking way.
- Lead the creation of experiences that connect customers and brands through intuitive interfaces
and trans-formative brand experiences
- Ensure design solutions are consistent with clients strategic objectives and commercial success
- Lead the creation of compelling solution presentations and define clear methodologies that
explain and sell the design approach to clients and stakeholders.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the
lead at client meetings, internal product meetings, brainstorms and industry events.
- Work alongside project managers, developers and engineers to define and deliver product
- Assist in the the creation of prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows,
use cases and user scenarios where relevant.
- Assist in the creation of documentation, assets, personas, design mockups, user flows,
prototypes, customer experience maps and other documentation as required to inform the
- Assist in the requirement gathering process including stakeholder interviews, workshops,
competitor research, end-user research and align with technology/service provider
- Test, hypothesis and workshop proposed solutions to inform best approach.
- Demonstration of new technology/design/innovation in proposed solutions
- Impact of design solution in achieving conversion of 2 new projects annually
- Client satisfaction (surveys, conversations, feedback) with design leadership
- Product Team satisfaction (surveys, conversations, feedback) with design solution.Apply Here