Software Engineer – Sitecore
The Software Engineer at MullenLowe Profero is responsible for delivering quality software on one or more client platforms.
Your focus is not only what a platform needs to do now, but also what impact future requirements might have on the design. Your ability to communicate, both with other teams and through clear, pragmatic, code and design is what sets you apart.
Your technical background allows you to understand requirements and formulate a suitable design for any problem, being able to articulate both the solution and a grounded estimate. While you can be entirely self-sufficient, you also know that success is delivered through collaboration with the entire team.
You are passionate about building products, enthusiastic about software craftsmanship, and excited to continuously learn from and inspire your peers.
Experience & Requirements:
- 4+ years development experience with .NET/c#, 2+ years as a Software Engineer, Senior Developer or related role making technical decisions
- A robust understanding of multiple technologies and platforms, both front and backend. A reasonable understanding of at least one client framework (eg. Angular 1/2, ReactJS) is a must, and TypeScript would be bonus
- 2+ years development experience with enterprise-level content management tools, 1+ years with Sitecore XP
- Experience with automated testing, ideally with xUnit and SpecFlow
- Experience with dependency management, both at the package level (NuGet, npm/yarn) and code level (Castle Windsor or similar)
- You are as comfortable being involved in delivering a multi-million dollar cross-functional project as you are creating a prototype in 5 days
- Demonstrable experience delivering features that are maintainable, reliable, and secure
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, with a track record of quickly finding and resolving critical issues
- Ability to quickly deep dive into new technologies and deliver maintainable features with them